Hoping not to bore you to much with some more photos. Not necessarily in any type of order. Oh my goodness I see some repititions....






There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...






7 comments:
There is nothing boring to me about sunshine, tropical trees waving in the breeze and wonderful people with lots of SMILES. It really looks like you had a grand trip.
I love your pictures. It gives me inspiration to go on vacation again.
Have a wonderful day,
Sheri
great pics.take care,from a wet n cold mort,lol x
I nver get bored looking at photographs ~ and I enjoyed yours ~ Ally x
Really nice pics, Lori :)...
Am stopping in to say they are cute pictures. DB
Ooh! It looks wonderful Lori, I can see you had a great time together with your family. Another seven weeks and I'll be there too! Jeannette xx
Post a Comment