


.jpg)

A good ALBERTA morning dear friends.....I just want to tell you how much pleasure I get from reading your entries...seeing your families, and just generally getting to know you better each time.
I have felt a bit quilty as I seem to spend so much time on the computer but felt relief the other day when hubby said, "I am happy you enjoy this Lori" We were talking about Alzheimers and I said "oh I hope I never get that." I am not sure if it can be inherited but my biological mother had it when she passed away. I said to hubby I think it is imperative to keep the grey matter moving all the time, so he feels the computer helps me in that way...NO MORE guilt.
I hope this day finds you well and content with life in general. There is always turns in the road of life that can set us back but as I re-read "The Purpose Driven Life" I am challenged to continue in my walk with the Lord...each day and in EVERYWAY!
Much love and many blessings to you and yours,
Lori
PS just the "big guy" and I from 64 to present day. My Valentine!

19 comments:
very true lori.we have to keep the brain active.my excuse as well.lol.hope you ok,tc mort.xx
i always love seeing you have signed my guest book!!! it's such a joy to see you there. {{}}
yes, unfortunately they believe alzheimers to be inheritated. my mother & grandmother, & great grandmother had it. so, i fear of that, along with cancer, which they also think can be passed on thru generations. my mom & dad both died of it, then i came down with it in 2007.
but, we can let fear get us down...we do the best with ea day we are given, & be thankful for it.
huggies...
They do say the more you can keep your brain active the better off you'll be. Sometimes inherited things skip a generation or two and pop up later. My children all inherited their dad's flat feet and enlarged sinus cavities...I'm not sure what they gained from me but we hope some of it's good. Cancer runs in my family with my mother and grandmother having had it. One of my son's had it too. All 3 were different types though, so I'm not sure if it was inherited. I really try to live for today and not worry about the maybe's in life. Good to see your entry today. 'On Ya'-ma
Very pleased your hubby takes the positive line on this. Have a great day today.
Guido
Lori,
Love the pictures. By looking at the two of you, I would never guess that you have been married so long:)
Learning new things challenges the brain. That helps ward off the dreaded alzhieimers.
My Mom had dementia, not specifically alzheimers, but scary just the same...
Sheri
Hi there Lori. We actually had a sunny day and it got up to about
55* today. But it's cooling off rapidly as the sun is going down. Bob's gone skiing for a few days so I guess I'd better get some wood in and get the wood stove going. Linda in WA
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. I want to share more pictures on my blog when I take the time to scan some of the older ones. It's great to see a married couple who are as happy today as when they first tied the knot. Take care, Sheila
I liked how you did the pictures Lori! You and Chuck are a great looking couple!! thanks for sharing them all with us! its a privilege to read your journal and share in your life!! (and one day I'll get back to journaling, LOL)
I think the Purpose Driven Life was one of the best books I read about truly getting it that it is not about me but about the Lord :)
betty
Hello back Lori, and blessings to you also. DB
Lori, thanks for much for visiting me, I always enjoy meeting new friends, I will stop by and visit you again here, Hugs Lisa
видео онлайн подростковое порно http://free-3x.com/ сайт порно девочки free-3x.com/ частное фото малолеток [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]
[color=#f5deb3]Группа [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Dejavu-group[/url] - это коллектив профессиональных вокалистов и музыкантов.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/svadba.php]Dejavu-group[/url]- один из лидеров в области музыкального сопровождения свадеб, дней рождения, корпоративных вечеров, шоу программ.
В копилке музыкальной группы Deja Vu более 3000 произведений.
Живой звук. Диско, хиты 70-80-90-х, джаз, ретро, шансон, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, поп .
Музыканты Dejavu-group обладает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, которая позволяет наполнить приятным и плотным уху звуком как небольшое помещение (фуршет), так и большое помещение (корпоратив до 1 тыс. человек).
Игорь +7 916 623 4047 [/color]
[color=#f5deb3]Музыкальный ансамбль [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Deja Vu[/url] - это коллектив дипломированных вокалистов и музыкантов на праздник.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/svadba.php]Deja Vu[/url]- лидер в области музыкального сопровождения корпоративных вечеринок, свадеб, торжеств, шоу программ, музыкальных вечеров.
В копилке музыкального ансамбля Dejavu-group более 3000 произведений.
Живой звук. Ждаз, ретро, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, поп, шансон, фоновое сопровождение .
Артисты на праздник Дежа вю обладает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, позволяющей заполнить приятным и плотным уху звуком как маленькое помещение (фуршет), так и большое пространство (корпоратив до 1000 человек).
Андрей +7 910 483 8294, Игорь +7 916 623 4047 [/color]
Technology really has become completely integrated to our existence, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.
I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.
(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS QDos)
[color=#f5deb3]
Не знаеш как пройти в
библиотеку не попав под машину? мм.. есть cупер мысль по[url=http://www.pi7.ru] видео[/url] порталу Думаю вам понравится
[url=http://www.pary.ws/sc.html]видео юных[/url]
aнекдот для разнообразия :)
Она и он. Она:
- Хочу секса... Ну очень хочу! На 2 часа не меньше! Вот ты можешь два часа?
- Ну конечно могу!
- А можно нескромный вопрос... Ты будешь во время секса кричать?
- Да, от ужаса...
- Почему?
- Потому, что я уже всё, а до конца секса ещё 1 час 50 минут!
Я 9 часов блуждала по сети, пока не вышела на ваш форум! Думаю, я здесь останусь надолго!
прошу прощения за опечатки.... очень маленькая клавиатра у PDA!
[/color]
Между прочим, лучший способ защитить себя от прослушки - купить Подавители мобильных телефонов
Great post you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about that topic. Thank you for giving this data.
Мне вот кажется, что такое написать мог то ли креативный гений, то ли героиновый наркоман :(
У нас в Дагестане за такие слова могут и камням изакидать :(
Post a Comment