


There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...
7 comments:
H A P P Y - V A L E N T I N E!
I hope you had a very Happy Valentines Day!
Hoping yours was filled with love & joy. {{}}
great warm pictures
Hope you Valentines day was a happy one ~ Ally x
Hello Miss Lori,
I love the pictures I've been off line the past few weeks I'm going to check on what I've missed. We are planning a trip to Disney in April as soon as Joshua gets out of boot Camp. Hope everything is going well. Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!
God Bless
Randy
Lori, Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day also!
Sheri
Post a Comment