





There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...
10 comments:
I've never been there but my oldest son and his family went in January. They love it and say this time of year is the best to go as the crowds aren't as bad. It looks like you and your family had a grand time! Nice to see the smiling faces and the sunshine too! 'On Ya'-ma
Your pics are wonderful, you look like you all had a great time. I love Disney World, have not been there for some time, would love to go again.
looks like you guys all had a great time!!!
betty
great pics thanks for sharing
Glad you had such a good time, Lori:)........
Great photos! Maybe I can help?? Go to your journal.. click NEW POST..page will show.. click EDIT POST (left top of page) All your post will show in a page. Click EDIT on this entry, edit page will open. Just scroll to picture.. just click delete right after writing. Might have to right click & choose delete. That should work; if not let me know and it will try an entry with photo and see how to delete it. Hope you have a blessed weekend. Janie
Opppsst! When the page comes up with all the posts. Click edit on left side by this entry. Then click the line with the subject of this entry. Then go from where I left off in last comment. lol Janie
Great photos! Andy and I went there last year, I also went in '91. It's great fun for all ages! I often get duplicate photos up, it's easy to get rid of them. Just click the left button on the mouse and hold it down while swiping across the photo. It'll turn blue, just click the back space button on the keyboard and the photo will disappear! Jeannette xx
LOOKS like your family had a lot of fun. YOU can go to edit post and click on edt not view. when you do make sure you can see the preview and when you do.Then close preview and take out the photobucket or whatever use code and right click until it is blackhighlighted, hit delete button on pc.then go to preview and see if you got one photo not two and then click publish post.
I just realize that someone else left you a comment too so good luck. Have a good weekend.Nancy
I haven't made it to Disney World yet. I would love to go with the grandkids now that they are older.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Sheri
Post a Comment