Monday, December 22, 2008

"Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year"



I want you all to know how very special you are to my heart. I love reading the various journals and getting to know some people. I so look forward to connecting with WA. Linda next August and hope to even see Koda's mom before to long. Hubby even told me he will take me to England to meet Jeannette and Mike when he goes to see Hastings where his mother was raised.
Some people think we bloggers are wasting time, but for me my heart is blessed by the writings and I am honoured to be asked to pray at times for you.
I will be back next year......going to see if I can stay away for the whole Christmas holiday...(not putting any $$ on it thought)

Love and big hugs,

Alberta LORI

PS Sugar, may the Lord put a special blessing on you my friend...thank-you for the tags....I sure do not know how you do these....

13 comments:

betty said...

Merry Christmas Lori!! I bet you can stay away from the computer! you have so many lovely people to help keep you busy (your beautiful grands)!!

I hope you and your family have a joyous holiday!!

and if you are down here in Southern California, let me know!!!

betty

garnett109 said...

Peace To All
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to you and yours and may the New Year bring you only good things!
Happy Christmas!
'On Ya'-ma

Ally Lifewithally said...

Lori wishing you a very Happy Christmas and New Year ~ Ally x

Linda's World said...

Hi Lori, Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and yours. I wrote it down~"Lori says she won't be on the computer until after the holidays." We'll see~LOL !!! Linda in cold & snowy Washington

Randy said...

Hello Miss Lori,

I pray God Richly Blesses you and your family this Christmas.

God Bless

Randy

Linda :) said...

Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Happy 2009 Lori! Or at least I hope you are reading this in 2009. Wishing you and yours the best of possible holidays.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Mik said...

Hey Lori,
Hope you had a Blessedly wonderful Christmas and that 2009 will be your best year yet! Try and stay warm up there in that Alberta cold...

God Bless,
Mik

ADB said...

Lori,
Hope you've had a very merry Xmas, and wishing you all that is good for 2009

Guido

Maria said...

Hi, Lori! I saw your comment on Jeannettes journal from suffux..oops speeling....I'm from Washington too..our snow has melted here in the Rainier Valley near Seattle but the foothills are quite white! I am also a breast cancer survivor - 2 times....:) Hope you have a wonderful holiday! Happy New year!

slj said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and now a Happy New Year!
Sheri

Sheila Y said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope 2009 is your best yet.
Sheila