Friday, December 12, 2008

"Memory Lane"




I do not know about you but I love to look at old pictures, despite that sometimes the tears come flowing. I was at my Dad's wife's place the other day and picked up a box of old photos. There was even a letter I had written my folks one year when I was in grade 4....
Anyway here are some photos that brought a chuckle and a tear to my eyes. The ones of me were taken at Bible College back in 1963 and look at that boufant..The one is of my eldest girl and my son when they were young...and one of me with just the two and one in the oven...

8 comments:

Amelia said...

I love looking back at old pictures. I'm so sensitive lol, even happy memories make me cry.

Thanks for stopping by my blog Lori! *HUGS* -Missy

Linda's World said...

I love looking at old pictures too. They do bring back old memories. I even like the old ones that came from my folks...like of my grandparents when they were young, etc, Linda in stormy Washington state

Mik said...

Hey Lori,
Those pictures really take me back. I know they do that for you but for me, it reminds me when life back in the day was a lot simpler and happier. I miss those days...

Go STAMPS!!

Mik

Sheila Y said...

Thanks Lori for stopping by my blog...I keep wanting to say journal. I had read your journal before, through another blogger, but couldn't remember who, so I didn't find my way back. I'm still hoping for snow...ha. I wish for it every winter. take care, Sheila

Jon said...

I am admittedly a hopeless sentimentalist and always enjoy looking at old photos. I have boxes of them.....

Jeannette said...

Thank you for sharing and yes, I do love old photographs although they always make me cry as well.

betty said...

grat pictures! I always like looking at pictures and enjoying the memories that come with them :)

betty

Barb Davis said...

Lori- Thanks so much for your comments on my blog.

I see that we are the same age, too.

Blessings.