Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Lori's Legacy"






Evening Dear Journal Friends,

Well here I am in the city helping my youngest girl with her little ones and I am going to post some pictures from the file as I have NO idea how to transfer them. WELL NOTHING WOULD GO THROUGH UNFORTUNATELY...

Thank-you dear Lord for the blessing of this family...

14 comments:

betty said...

the baby is getting so big! and so cute!! beautiful grandkids Lori!

enjoy your time with them

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your grandchildren are so beautiful and the SMILE on your face tells how happy you are to visit them. 'On Ya'-ma

Jeannette said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful Grandchildren, you are indeed blessed.

Rjet33 said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Lori. Always nice to make new friends. I am so sorry your Hubby and you are having to deal with so much healthwise. My sister-in-law's sweet sister is also battling breast cancer. Her name is Carrie (same as my daughter's name). Your grandchildren are precious. I know they are the light of your life. Sending hugs and prayers.

Merry Christmas!~

Susan

slj said...

Beautiful pictures. Ya gotta love those little ones. They keep us young.lol
I have an award for you over at my journal.
Have a wonderful week-end,
Hugs, Sheri

Linda's World said...

Oh Lori, they are all so cute. Aren't grandkids fun? If I'd know how enjoyable they were, I would have had them first~LOL! Have fun with the little ones. Linda in Washington

Lori J said...

Well here I am at 6 AM!!!!!!!up with these little ones so Mama can sleep in with the baby....
My kids were forbidden to even think about getting out of bed before 8 am. Nana is to grouchy in the am.

Ljj

D said...

OMG precious pictures! Hope your day is grand

Jan said...

What lovely children ,and the Grandma is pretty too ..love Jan xx

Julie said...

What beautiful children, what cute faces.

Dawn said...

You are so blessed with those beautiful grandchildren. Have fun with them. Dawn

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Hi Lori, I came from Donna's. Goodness, I can see why your grandchildren are so gorgeous. They look like their grandma. Of course, I didn't guess who you were but thought you were so pretty and in a beauty contest. Bless you and your family.

Jeanie said...

Hello Lori, I came across from Donna's to see you and I'm glad I came.
I too am a breast cancer survivor and my husband had a heart attack during my chemotherapy. Isn't that a unique coincidence?
You look gorgeous for a grandma and your grandchildren are 'keepers'as my American friends say to me about mine. Lol!
I'm afraid I couldn't answer Donna's question.
I hope to come back again to get to know you better.
Take care
Jeanie xxx

Janie said...

Awww those are great pictures. Just stopping by to say hello and hope you have a blessed week. I have been so busy I have not had time to post or make comments. God Bless, Janie