
Here are my girls at their graduations. The oldest for her BScNursing and the baby BScZoology. Of course it is their brother and my only son in the picture.
There are only a couple of things we are known to be true in life and the is being given LIFE and knowing that one day we will DIE. For most of you, my impending passing is very difficult to fathom and I remember at one time in life thinking "if I knew I only had so much time left what I would do?"...

3 comments:
Hello Miss Lori,
So good to hear from you again! Ilove the pictures they are really beautiful. You have a wonderful family.
God Bless
Randy
I bet you are so proud of them all! so very smart they are and so different fields they went into!
betty
Lori
Thank you for stopping by..And the prayers for my neice.I like looking at old and new family pictures,Theyre treasures in our hearts.
john
Post a Comment