Friday, November 21, 2008

NeoCounter

6 comments:

Lori J said...

Oh my goodness I DID IT!!!!
Wonders never cease....I guess the old girl is learning very slowly.

Blessings,

ABIceQueen aka Lori

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for the link, I put in my journal too! 'On Ya'-ma

Alice said...

I really like that, Lori. I think I'll put one on my sidebar, too:)

Jeannette said...

I have had the neo widgets since the second week we were on here, mine are on the sidebar so they will always stay there. Well, apart from glitches now and again.

Linda's World said...

What I can't figure out is why some say the USA and others actually say the name of the city from the person logged on. That's a mystery to me. Now all you have to do is get it in your sidebar so it will always be there. Linda in WA

betty said...

good for you!! looks good!!!

betty