Well here we are on our cruise last February to the Mexican Riviera. Our daughter and family were already seasoned cruisers but for Papa and I it was our first...but for SURE not our last.
Two months from today more or less we will be leaving the cold and snow of Alberta and heading to Disney World first and then catching a cruise to the S. Caribbean with the whole family except our son.
I think it will be so much fun and I tell my kids I am spending mine and their inheritances while I am alive.

6 comments:
you should spend your inheritance while you are alive Lori! you know you can't take it with you and why not spend it to have fun with your family while you still can?
great pictures :)
betty
I'm doing the same, spending their inheritance. Why not enjoy it all while you can. I've never been on a cruise but the sunshine and warmth in the middle of winter sounds wonderful. 'On Ya'-ma
Hi Lori,
Thanks much for stopping by my blog. I bet right now football fever has got your neck of the woods in a frenzy. Unless of course, you live closer to Edmonton (in which case... oops...lol) But I'll be cheering for the Stampeders on Sunday in the Grey Cup...
God Bless you and yours,
Mik
Lori I enjoyed this entry ~ enjoy your Cruise sounds like it will be fun ~ Disney World should be great ~ and I would love to be with you on that trip to the S. Caribbean ~ Ally x
Smart idea letting the others cook for you and your hubby. As for my fascination with the CFL, I've never lived in the Great White North. But I've followed 3-down football for years. Some players from my neck of the woods have played up there after college so I followed their careers. I'm sure you'll like doing Disney with the family... it's nice and warm there. A whole lot warmer than the north, that's for sure...lol
Mik
Hi Lori,
Thanks for stopping by. I've spent some vacation time in Canada. I will definitely be returning when time and money permits. I was in Vancouver, Victoria and a few other places. Went up Grouse Mountain. That was a blast.
You have a lovely family. Oh, I miss the little ones.lol..My grandkids are all getting big now..
Hope you have a wonderful week-end.
Sheri
The bike is a 95 wide glide.
Post a Comment