Well here Nana is minding her three grandson's. Youngest daughter and baby flew off to New York today to connect with husband who was there on a conference. My son-in-law has a cousin that lives very near the conference centre so I told Dana I would mind the kids.
We have started a Thanksgiving tradition a few years back where as many of the family that can go to "Heritage Park" here in Calgary. I can be a personal tour guide because Nana is old enough to remember most everything on display. I think it is supposed to be nice tomorrow and that makes the outing great.
We have our dinner at the old hotel and although maybe not as good as Chefs Chuck and Lori would do, we can just relax......well with a 6,5,3 year old boys and 2 teenagers maybe not.
Our family has so little chance to ALL get together as everyone works shifts and so we will be a smaller number this year with the 3 in New York and two at the football game here.
Nana survived taking the 3 boys out for breakfast. We went to our favourite place but it was going to be an hour wait so we ended up at McDonalds..
Blessings and love to all
Lori J
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I bet breakfast at McDonald's was delicious! what a wonderful grandmother you are to watch the boys so your daughter could spend some time with her hubby :)
betty
thanks for stopping by my blog..it's nice to "meet" you ;-)
Hi Lori, I guess I'll find out if I can figure out how to leave a comment or not. Love your pictures ! You're brave to take 3 out for breakfast~I could barely mamnage my 2 grandkids. Of course now they are teenagers so it's not so much of a challenge. LINDA from WA but right now hanging out in Pasadena, CA
Hi Lori =)
Thanks for stopping by my journal...nice to meet you!
Your grandchildren are all adorable...bet you have a ball keeping them.
Sorry to hear about your husbands heart attack and your battle with BC....hope you both are doing okay now. My aunt battled BC as well...
Enjoy your sunday!
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment