As the time quickly slips by in the life of my children and their children I daily become aware of the great blessing that God has given me with these kids.
It is the sincere desire of Papa and my heart to build a legacy in the time that God has allotted us and that our input into their lives will not only be the fun times but the teaching we have learned as children from our parents.
This morning I took the two boys to our favourite breakfast spot here in Calgary and they had the usual waffle with fresh fruit and I had my "Rasperry Lucie" which is in a crepe filled with cream cheese, raspberries and English cream. This morning I could not eat it all.
Their Dad is off to work and Nana is going to do some housework for her girl.
Blessings to all my journal friends who read this post.
Lori (from ALberta)

2 comments:
Have a great weekend my friend
I bet you and Chuck are leaving an awesome legacy; you love Jesus and that is the best thing to impart to family and friends :)
betty
Post a Comment